piątek, 18 października 2013

Milk (?)



Moja praca dodatkowa z angielskiego, więc coś dla kogoś, kto ogarnia język.


One day, when I was making breakfast, I noticed that there's no milk.
- Russell! – I shouted – Could you check if milkman left the milk?
- Wait a moment! – He answered. He was in toilet.
He went to vestibute, mumbling (something).
- Oh my Gosh! – He screamed.
- Russell? – I asked doubtfully and went to the hall.
- What ha… aaaAAAA!!!
I shouted when I saw sleeping baby in the basket.
- What’s this?!
- Baby, if you don’t noticed. But which…
- Not mine. I’m sure. Connor?
I shaked my head.
After I had carried baby to the living room, I went to buy necessary items.
When I came back, Russell was holding baby in his arms. It was very cute view. After he had seen me, he went to the kithen to make a meal. I stayed alone. I got closer to baby. Suddenly it opened it’s black eyes and looked at me. And then it started crying. I had little panic atack. I tried to calm it down, but it started to cry even louder.
My friend came back and gave it a bottle with milk. He smiled.
- What? – I asked.
He hadn’t answer and started laughing.
- You won’t be a good daddy if you afraid of child.
- No! I’m not… I’m… - I looked at baby and shut my mouth.
 After thirty minutes baby was sleeping again. We sat down on sofa exhausted and relieved.
Someone knocked to our door. And, of course, baby woke up and cried. I opened the door and saw a mid- age woman standing in front of me. She came in, shouting „My baby, my Philippe!” She started arguing with Russell and then she hit him in the cheek. Woman took the baby and left our apartament. She never came back and our questions were left unanswered. It was very strange and I'll never forget this adventure.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz